For what little my opinion will be worth, and I'm mainly a lurker, I
have really enjoyed reading FF Life again since the 5 post limit came
into being. It is much more manageable, the tone is much more civil,
and there is not a lot of one liner posts and the people who felt a
need to post about anything and everything either have left the group
of they have learned to post less.

I vote to keep it like this, with the five posts.

Kenny H.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The trouble with this idea is that, as you said, counting is
difficult. But
> if people really wanted me to, I'd be willing to average posts over
a week,
> and start the recount each Monday morning. Let's have feedback on
that idea.
> An alternative would be for you to do all your writing in your email
program
> or in 5 long emails which you save as drafts until you've done all the
> writing you want to do and can send them. Of course, that prevents the
> liveliness of back and forth dialog, and might discourage readership, as
> many people wouldn't want to read big long things, unless they were
> extremely well written. I used to notice that FFL became more active on
> weekends, especially Sundays, as people have more time to
participate. So