--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "matrixmonitor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --Precisely!. Among the impersonalist viewpoints, one can merge 3
> circles into an overlapping area:  1. Saivite Hinduism (TM fits in
> here), 2. Buddhism, and 3. Neo-Advaita.
>  Then refer to the standard Advaita-Vedanta texts, such as that
Yoga
> Vasistha, Patanjali, Shankara, Ramana Maharshi recorded messages,
and
> countless Buddhist texts.
>  Conjectures regarding the nature of the highest, or most powerful
> relative entities, such as Brahma, Vishnu, Krishna, Yahweh, etc;
are
> speculative. IMO, the bottom line is what is the connection to such
> entities and PHYSICAL reality?  If there's no connection, then
> discussions regarding such Personalities are academic.  That is,
> unless individuals have a real, personal connection to Them on an
> inner plane level.
>   But basically, unless Krishna can give me a good stock market
> prediction, I'm not interested in relating to Him.

 Well, I'm not sure if Krishna is that interested in the Stock
Market, as you seem to be,
But, nonetheless, I have had experience with feelings, or intuitions,
which seem to come from a higher place.
It's been hard for me to trust these intuitions, when they come,
But they are quite accurate.
The market basically goes, from over optimistic, to over pessimistic.
Eliot wave theory.
So, you basically tune into the natural rythmns of the thing.
Also, you can tune into certain entities, that play the market, for
their own personal gain. Short term stuff...
But, playing with the OEX index, can be fun, if you have the nerve,
to follow your gut feeling, intuition, and if you feel it comes from
a higher place, maybe it does?
r.g.