"I think you are very brave to freely think these thoughts and
publish them." You are getting me worried - maybe that explains why
hardly anyone seems to be responding to my posts lately, apart from
yourself. So thanks for the support.. So you think I'm being
blacklisted somewhere? Actually I did have a scary exchange a few
years back. I posted something (OK, it was "critical") and I received
an email from this guy who said I'd go to hell because of my views.
At least nothing like that has happened since!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <claudiouk@>
> >wrote:
> >
> > Is there ever a real audience present I wonder, of non-
meditators.
> >In
> > the middle of listening to the live conference - MMY speaking at
> >the
> > moment. Just listening for my own benefit it's OK I guess - I'm
> > keeping in touch with developments; occasionally there is
something
> > new or that makes more sense; but mostly seems too repetive -
heard
> > it all before etc. So for instance today the theme is about
> > consciousness based education developing the whole brain. There
is
> > lots of interesting stuff, but one would like to see more a
> > documentary approach - seeing snipets of real lessons, pupil
views,
> > more examples of how non-scientific subjects are represented in
the
> > unified field charts etc.
> >
> > But then I think what if I were an educator attending such a
> > conference for the very first time and having never heard of TM
or
> > the unified field even.. These presentations supposedly are to
> > attract interest in what is on offer. However(a) now the problem
is
> > that there is SO MUCH information that is relevant but will be
> > COMPLETELY new to the audience; (b) how to present this in a way
> >that
> > will make most sense to THEM, so that in spite of their natural
> > misgivings they can relate to the message and see its value; and
(c)
> > what is it they NEED practically to go away afterwards with
> >concrete
> > examples and strategies for communicating their understanding AND
> > persuading authorities to take this innovation more seriously.
> >
> > I really don't think that the format of these presentations is
> >likely
> > to favour such outcomes. Firstly Haglin's equations are barely
> > understandable by people familiar with his talks and are
> > incomprehensible to educators even in the science disciplines.
> >Their
> > natural reaction would be deefensive - well that's YOUR
> > interpretation (and they are right). Secondly MMY comes in and
> >spends
> > ages going round in obscure circles this time from the
perspective