Lurk
why did you leave Purusha?

Nabluss:
I did not pass the test of patience.

Nab:
The tests consisted of going on endless projects establishing
different institutions all over the world. In the end I just ran out
of enthusiasm.

Lurk:
I understand that.  You have not run out of enthusiasm for Maharishi
obviously.  And personally, I find many of Mr. Creme's comments to
be very prescient (big word), although there are many aspects of
share.int I don't relate to very well. But again, there is obviously
no crack in your devotion to MMY.  Is it fair to say you have
elevated him to pretty much "incapable of error" status.  (and
really, I am not trying to bait you, although I admit I do snicker a
little inside at your seeming absolute faith in him, but I don't
judge you for it)(isn't that big of me)(here I sound like edg, being
sure I keep the ego in check)