--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:33 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: My response to a friend's suggestion
that we
> engage in a discussion about th
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <rick@>
wrote:

> > > On Behalf Of off_world_beings
> > >
> > > Lol, the guy is right Rick. You are already set in your
> > > conclusions, and have fundamentalist beliefs based on
> > > heresay and gossip. Your letter to him shows a complete
> > > stagnancy of thinking on the topic.
>
> I could not agree less. I don't think I've ever
> encountered someone as open to entertaining many
> different possibilities about Maharishi and TM
> and trying to find some way to juggle them *all*
> as Rick Archer.
>
> Thanks. I think you understand and share my perspective well.>>

You are kidding yourself Rick, and Turq also is fooling himself.

In the 21st century people will only listen to research published
peer-reviewed scientific journals, not heresay, conspiracy theories,
and the meandering monologues posted here. This is a fact of life.
There is no getting away from that. It is the Rationalists Victory
over fundamentalism and tribalism. It is not totally perfect yet of
course, but in the next 20 - 50 years, it will become more and more
apparent what is efficacious and what is effluence. This is the
modern world.

OffWorld