--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "conscientiousobjector2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > The chldren, parents and police were all molested together? Or were
> > the police just watching?
> >

> > > This means the ADULT WHITE MALES making

> be
> we
> >
> > You statement suggests that you may believe all second hand accounts
> > are categorically false. If so, that seems a bit harsh and
> > unproductive. While they certainly are not all categorically true,
> > some may be true, others not, some partly. The degree of credibility
> > of first hand party is a key factor in evaluating such.
> >

> *******************
>
> The POINT is these are ALL second-hand stories and the fist-hand
> parties cannot even be verified! The anti-Sais claim to have all
> this "evidence" but they can never come up with the goods. I have been
> waiting for almost five years to come up with the goods and all they
> can do is play games and tap dance with the media whores.
> Not ONE of the accusers has even ONE corroborative witness. NOT ONE.
>

> Anyone who asks for proof or asks inconvenient questions about their
> contradictions is then accused of harassing them. If we do not ask,
> then we are accused of not wanting to know the truth. It is one big
> mind screw either way you go with these bozos.

Sai Baba molests children via "personal interviews" in his private
chambers (plus consensual sex with a few adults).  Over a dozen of
these people have come forward.  Parents have witnessed anal bleeding
from their children (though the Bab seems to prefer just touching
generally).  There are no witnesses.  That is the case with most all
sexual abuse cases. The proof is the credibility and number of
accusations.  What convinced me was the fact that some of the parent
accusers were high up in the org. and did not want to believe but the
evidence got too much for even them.

Most sexual abusers avoid court sentencing because of the lack of
witnesses, plus SB is in India and rich with influence over the
authorities - the idea that some american is going to be able to file
charges in SB's hometown is absurd -- but that doesn't mean
intelligent people cannot distinguish between a God-man and a pervert.

SB's mistake was going after western children.  At first he apparently
focused on the boy orphans who live near him and who have no power
whatsoever to make accusations or be believed.  Some of those boys did
confront the Baba when they grew up and were shot to death by his
armed body guards.