>> One thing to keep in mind, particularly in a technique
administered
> to thousands or millions of people without personalized
instruction:

I don't know where you're getting this from; I certainly received all
the personalized instruction I needed -- both externally and (when
ready) internally. Did you not get the instruction to leave when it
was time? :-)

> there will be some people who based on their own good
circumstances
> will awaken in a balanced manner simply due to their fortunate and
> balanced disposition (of body, energy and Mind). The technique
used
> is therefore of little consequence. In fact even a dangerous
> technique can be a cause for awakening in some.

Yes, and I would be the *last* to say that TM/TMSP is for everyone,
at all times ... it's always all about trusting the Self/self, or
whatever other "codependent illusion" you wish to hang your hat on,
until you remember there is no hat, no your, no you, etc. :-)

<snip>

> And of course it will not for everyone. However, as you know from
> Harrigan's work, siddhi practice will tend to predispose one to an
> unbalanced rising. In fact some gurus prefer this, as it not only
> places the student in a sort of limbo, but creates a kind of
zombie
> who's very likely to stick around.

Yes, you know, it's a funny thing -- when I was still one of
the "walking wounded" immediately before and after my own Awakening,
I saw these "walking wounded" everywhere. Long after I had left the
Movement and was practicing my own healing techniques, I would notice
again and again that those coming for help were perfect mirrors of my
own issues. I returned to the Dome last year and saw only a myriad of
Divine Siddhas so beautiful I was reduced again and again to tears --
perfect particles of my Absolute Being; perfection recognizing
perfection! Who's really been "healed" here -- them or me, or is
there any difference?  As a friend of mine recently said, "it's all a
co-dependent arising illusion!" I like that! :-)

Oh, and many thanks for reminding me of the Herukas -- they are
*loads* of fun; really liven up an illusory party! Sal-saaaaa!

(By the way, I'm pretty sure Judy is a Dharmapala.)

*L*L*L*