"Perhaps it has to do with misdirected sexual energy?"

If you had any evidence to support the claim I was challenging then
you wouldn't need to make degrading personal comments.  Casting
aspersions on me personally doesn't help your cause, it just reveals
your own limitations in a discussion of ideas.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>