--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Judy:
>
> > First, you should apologize for the bogus equation
> > you drew between what Jim said and what fundies/
> > Catholics say about those who believe differently
> > going to hell, instead of dishonestly trying yet
> > again to evade accountability for it.
>
> Well at least I tried.   I don't think we share the same perspective
> on your role here on FFL Judy.

Curtis, your posts are nearly always insightful and entertaining. Keep 'em
coming. But trying
to have meaningful dialog with Judy or WillyTex is a waste of your valuable
time IMO. Tex is
just nuts.  Judy riffs endlessly (and circuitously) on a theme of smarmy
condescension that
generally ends up (as it did this time) with her calling the person who
disagrees with her
"dishonest" and a "liar". It's pathetic and boring.

You've got way better things to do with all that talent than wasting time on
either party.