In a message dated 6/27/07 2:06:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Is it ever appropriate to invoke a candidate's dead son in political
commentary?

_http://youtube.http://youhttp://youtub_
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=6otjSCjgm48)

I don't know. Was it Ann Coulter that invoked the dead son or was it the
Edwards that invoked him earlier and Ann made a joke about it? It seems that
the
only time the Edwards campaign has had a good day raising money is when they
can  play victims, i.e. Ms Edwards announces her cancer or John is taunted as
a wimpy  pussy boy. There are always two sides to a story. As far as I'm
concerned, Ann  Coulter is equal time for the nastiness the left has been
spewing
for years now.  They can dish it out but, hey, they sure can't take  it.