> > > * You left town for your long weekend on Thursday, and
> > > thus had at least three full days away from home, right?
> >
> > Nope. For your own peace of mind, I'd suggest you
> > not attempt to determine when I leave and when I
> > come back on the basis of when I post. I know it's
> > a matter of some anxiety for you to know when I'm
> > not going to be around, but it would really be
> > better if you tried to overcome it and just, you
> > know, take it as it comes.
>
> I had no interest in your "spiritual experiences,"
> dearie. I was just wondering how far you'd go with
> this pretense of long weekends away from the com-
> puter. This one wasn't much longer than a usual
> weekend, because you posted to the TM-Free blog
> Friday afternoon, and here you are back on Sunday
> afternoon, still in the same old mindstate.

<guffaw> Barry's so anxiety-ridden about when I'm
going to be around, he's checking up on me at
TMFree!

And he was having orgasms at the thought that he
was going to catch me lying about how long I was
away. But then, when I fouled up his plans by
telling the truth--that I hadn't been away for 72
hours--in response to his lie, he lied *again*,
about when I had posted on TMFree, in an attempt
to recoup *something* from his failed ploy.

How much more screwed up can Barry get?

I noted at the outset that my long weekends were
going to be *occasional*. This one wasn't a long
one, although I did get away for a while (and
Barry doesn't even know when *that* was).

As I've already explained to you, Barry, you are
NOT GOING TO KNOW when I'm leaving or coming back.
I may even take days off in the middle of the week.

And you're just going to have to live with it.