 "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm chuckling, remembering when you suggested the
> Byron Katie approach to me some time back, and I
> rejected it on similar grounds to what Barry's
> putting forth here.

Hah! Yes! I LOVE the mirror-like quality of FFL, like Life cubed, as
Self reflects Self to Self....next it'll be *my* turn to use the
infinite-recursion argument!

> He proceeded to try to kick me in the nuts for
> purportedly spinning rationalizations on why not to
> try it.

Priceless, isn't it? :-)

(You refrained from doing so, apparently
> because I didn't seem to you to be metaphorically
> on crack waving a pistol around.)

Right, you didn't offer me that marvelous image to play with -- but
you *did* (in my reality anyhow) offer me your pain, which was all I
really wanted. To whatever degree You and I are separate, my
heartfelt thanks to You :-)

*L*L*L*