GC and

New wrote:

> Yet Jim in a post yesterday dismissed the analogy of acid induced
> states of being as not valid because they were not permanent.

I think that was me, actually.

IME, "ignorance," "C.C.," "G.C.," "U.C." -- any "state of
consciousness" is transitory, because it's claimed by a particle
still believing itself to be "in" the Universe, subject to space and
time and experience; only That which is the culmination of "U.C.,"
Brahman recognizing itSelf, is permanent, because it has always been
here, just as it is, and the "I-particle" eventually gets tired of
superimposing difference, distinction, intellect, upon That and
surrenders into the utter perfection of what is, what has always
been, what will always be.

New:

> Thats not a gotcha quote. But a continuing crack of wonderment at
the
> cosmic egg of your View. And while some may trot out the tired (IMO)
> saw of "you just can't handle paradox" -- I remind you of my view
that
> mundane parodoxes are often not profound -- and are certainly not
true
>  by the fact that they contradictory statements. Sometimes, most of
> the time, contrdictory statements are just what they are.

I must be missing something, New, because I don't even see a
contradiction here, let alone a paradox! Could you elaborate?

*L*L*L*