Ok, I've downloaded all the CL audio files and uploaded them to my
webserver.

http://alex.natel.net/ffl/audio/

To make things a bit more organized, I put the MMY and CL files into
their own designated subfolders. Keep in mind, though, that they'll
probably download a lot quicker off the original www.box.net URLs.

One morning last week, the web server bogged down to a crawl, and I
don't know if it was some kind of denial of service attack or simply
too many people trying to access it at once, so if you have any
difficulty downloading files, check back later and try again. And,
please don't just play them live in your web browser; right click (or
the Mac/Linux/etc. equivalent) and save the files to your hard drive.

The machine hosting those files is an old desktop PC that I bought new
in 1999, and it probably doesn't take much to overwhelm its little 733
MHz Pentium III. So, please download files one at a time. Thanks!