I had a number of heated debates with Charlie devotees. Most of them didn’t
seem to care whether or not Charlie was representing Maharishi’s teachings.
They considered Charlie to be a member of the White Brotherhood and in an
exalted state of consciousness with direct cognitive or intuitive access to
the things he was saying. I think Charlie tried to give them this
impression. I always argued that he was merely parroting things he had read
in esoteric books, but they didn’t buy it. I remember one guy arguing that
Charlie was undoubtedly enlightened “because he had been meditating 15
years.”

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:34 PM