--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> > >
> > > In order to be functioning from the 'Home of all the Laws of
Nature',
> > > (Brahm) the Kundalini energy MUST be awakened, there is no
other way.
> > > If you need a description of such an experience look in
Revelation 1:1
> > > thru 1:20 and it will give you a description of conscious
> > > transcending, since you don't have one and haven't been given
one!!

> > > My guess is that few or NONE of the current Purusha or Siddhas
have
> > > 'awakened' the Kundalini, hence there is NO MMY effect, how
could
> > > there be?>>
> >
> > I know so many sidhas who have had kundalini experiences as a
common
> > occurance it is tedious for most of them to talk about it
anymore. It
> > is such a great experience, and yet most siddhas have moved far
beyond
> > that.
> >

> > > What you are saying may sound good, but it's nothing but wishful
> > > thinking at best and nonsense at worst. >>
> >
> > Lol, got any scientific proof to back up your statements,
published in
> > peer-reviewed scientific journals?
> > Because believe me, Hagelin will leave you squirming in the dust
when
> > it comes to that. Without that your statements are a joke.
Laughable
> > for anyone of any level of education
> >
> > OffWorld
>
> MMY himself confides that Kundalini is the path to enlightenment,
(See
> audio tape). I don't know anyone who has awakened it!  You don't
> seriously believe that even half of those Siddhas have awakened
> Kundalini do you? Most of them don't even know what it is.>>

Almost every Sidha I met (and I have met many) knows what kundalini
is, and Maharishi talked about it decades ago.

It may be new to you though, that is why you are all excited by it,
and acting like sidhas don't know about it. It is old news, and I
would be very surprised to meet a sidha who has not heard about it
nor discussed it at great length with others. To most of us it is old
news and simply a natural event. Maharishi said "it rises, it falls,
it is just natural" or words to that effect. You make it out to be
the be all and end all of existence because you haven't really
experienced it. Many times I have heard siddhas describe it.

OffWorld