> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<no_reply@>

> > Nature',
> > other way.
> > Revelation 1:1
> > one!!

Siddhas
> > have
> > could

> > common
> > anymore. It
> > beyond

> > published in
> > when
> > Laughable

> > > MMY himself confides that Kundalini is the path to
enlightenment,
> > (See
> > > audio tape). I don't know anyone who has awakened it!  You don't
> > > seriously believe that even half of those Siddhas have awakened
> > > Kundalini do you? Most of them don't even know what it is.>>
> >
> > Almost every Sidha I met (and I have met many) knows what
kundalini
> > is, and Maharishi talked about it decades ago.
> >
> > It may be new to you though, that is why you are all excited by
it,
> > and acting like sidhas don't know about it. It is old news, and I
> > would be very surprised to meet a sidha who has not heard about
it
> > nor discussed it at great length with others. To most of us it is
old
> > news and simply a natural event. Maharishi said "it rises, it
falls,
> > it is just natural" or words to that effect. You make it out to
be
> > the be all and end all of existence because you haven't really
> > experienced it. Many times I have heard siddhas describe it.
> >
> > OffWorld
>
> MMY has only mentioned it once or twice in the '70's, the accounts
> your friends are probably talking about are from other sources. >>

No it wasn't, they were innocent remarks, and they did not use the
word 'kundalini'. You're ego cannot accept that you are not the first
to have experienced it. Which you have not described as far as I can
tell.

<<I've
> known about it for years and years. >>

Lol, 3 years  !
I forgot about it 15 years ago.

<<And yes, it is the be all and end
> all of experience because it leads to Enlightenment>>

Describe your experience of Kundalini, precisely and unpoetically.

OffWorld