"...nature never did betray
the heart that loved her." --Wm. Wordsworth

"Humankind did not weave the web of life: we are merely a strand in it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves." -Chief Seattle, 1854

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds - Albert Einstein

Click to view
May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
               Chief Dan George

Hugszz,Mistyleaf,Elisi Eli and SunniD..aka...ELLY

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation