"Insanity runs in my family it practically gallops."
~ Cary Grant in Arsenic & Old Lace

"Laughter through tears is the best emotion."

~ Steel Magnolias (and Seth)

"To see a world in a grain of sand
and heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour."
~ William Blake

"I have made it a rule to go to bed when there wasn't anybody left to sit up with; and
 I have made it a rule to get up when I had to." ~ Mark Twain
"Listen, the next person who tells anyone here that thesauri are
bad, tell them, 'No, you dumb cock, they're fucking perspicacious,'
and then flog them."~ Daily message on RPG.net's titlebar

"This above all, to thine own self be true."
                                     Shakespeare, Hamlet

"I met a lot of interesting people in college,
interesting being one of those neat words
that can be synonymous with engaging, perverted,
intellectual, malevolent, or schizophrenic,
 depending on who it is applied to."

"I'd tell you to go to hell, but I work
 there and then I'd have see you everyday!"
"Excuse me, think I've mistaken you
for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn
Somebody more like myself
~ Jewel
"But there are secrets even poets have to keep"
~ Magus
"Lately, I can't even look at my mother without
wanting to stab her repeatedly." ~ Angela, My So Called Life
"Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
 Monty Python and the Holy Grail
"Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a
great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose
 the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have
counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me....... " ~ Princess Bride
You all laugh because I'm different,
I laugh cause you are all the same.
Water misted falls
Chants soar above tiny wind
We recall ache and run
~magnetic poetry by Patrick

stupidity should be painful
Funny how time speeds up
and the moment is gone.
~ Zoe
What do you fear most in this world?
The possiblity that love is not enough
~Twin Peaks`
Do memories also have expiration dates?
 If so, I hope they last for centuries.
~ Chung King Express
"Those who would give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
~Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Not all that glitters is gold.
Not all who wander are lost.
~Tolkien
The past seems secure only because it's familiar.
depression is merely anger without enthusiasm
There is no cause.
There is no movement.
We just all like boots.
Freedom is just another word
for nothing left to lose.~janis
For one brief moment
YOU of all people
Were the most important
Thing in the world to someone
~magus
When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not
properly value the only companion
                        we will have from birth to death - ourselves.  ~Eda LeShan
Friendship needs no words
- it is solitude delivered from the anguish of loneliness.
~Dag Hammarskjold
No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.  ~Carrie Snow
Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.  Do not believe in anything
             simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.  Do not believe in anything simply
           because it is found written in your religious books.  Do not believe in anything merely on
             the authority of your teachers and elders.  Do not believe in traditions because they
           have been handed down for many generations.  But after observation and analysis, when
            you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of
                          one and all, then accept it and live up to it.  ~Buddha
Death makes angels of us all,
 and gives us wings where we had shoulders
smooth as raven's claws.~The Doors
Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live,
it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
~Oscar Wilde
A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.  ~Mark Twain
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
~1 Cor 13:4-7 (2/14/01)
Feminism: the radical notion that women are people too.
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans
is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your
three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you.
     -Rita Mae Brown
"No man knows how bad he is -
till he has tried very hard to be good."
~ C.S. Lewis
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your
values.
Be gentle with the earth.
Remember silence is sometimes the best answer.
Take into account that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes
a wonderful stroke of luck.
 Don't let a little dispute injure a great  friendship.
Why do we kill people
 who kill people to show that
killing people is wrong?
Learn from the mistakes of others.
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
~Eleanor Roosevelt
 Film is inexpensive and memories are priceless
I realize that most people have lived
 the same kind of lives that we have,
 even though centuries separate them from us.
 "In the end, we will remember not the words
  of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
  He who loses money, loses much;
 He who loses a friend, loses much more;
He who loses faith, loses all. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
  You don't love me, you love who you think I am.
 "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
 committed citizens can change the world.
        Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
  If you love someone, you don't want them to suffer.
  You want to take their suffering on to yourself.
 ~T.S. Elliot
 Many people will walk in and out of your life,
 but only true friends  will leave footprints in your heart.
~Eleanor Roosevelt
"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."
 "Its not fair!"
  "You say that so often.
   I wonder what your basis for comparison is."
  ~Labyrinth
  "So I take shelter in tomorrow
 Tomorrow will bring a brand new day
 I think I can make it right tomorrow
 I think I need more sleep today"
 "Creativity is a drug I cannot live without."
  ~Cecil B. DeMille
  "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens"~Jimi Hendrix
 "there is nothing strong enough to stand in your way if
 you're wearing big enough boots."
 ~heather c. spear
  "people will forget what you said ....
  people will forget what you did ....
               but people will never forget how you made them feel"

 "What are the best things in life?"
  "To crush your enemies,
    To see them driven before you,
           And to hear the lamentation of the women."
              ~ Conan the Barbarian.
         (for Jon & Dale)
 "However rare true love may be,
  It is less rare than true friendship."
   ~ Francois Rochefoulauld

May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
Chief Dan George

Hugszz,Mistyleaf,Elisi Eli and SunniD..aka...ELLY

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation