On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Nigel Greenwood wrote:

> If you mean that it's easier to type Persian on a Persian _physical_ keyboard
> with the Iranian layout, I'm sure you're right.  PerScript is designed for use
> on US/European QWERTY keyboards, where the keys are actually marked Q,
> W, E, R, T, Y, etc.

Well, on thise keyboard I'm typing now, the keys are actually markes Q, W,
E, R, T, Y, etc. The same is true with many other keyboard in our office,
or the whole Sharif University. In other words: No Persian labels.

So, in yet other words: I'm typing on a US keyboard, and I prefer my Beh
to be on "F" instead of on "B". So do many others.

roozbeh