I see that the reaper loudness meter is LGPL.  Since I require MIT-level
license freedom in the Faust world (for my consulting work), I won't look
at that.
It sounds like we want to tweak the filter designs to give -18 LUFS for the
tones you shared from Reaper.
The main unknown parameter, as I recall, is the shelf transition frequency,
but one could also try to compensate the frequency-warping from the
bilinear transform.

I compile Faust at the command line, by the way:

faust2caqt -double tlufs2.dsp
open tlufs2.app

- Julius

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 3:14 AM Stéphane Letz <l...@grame.fr> wrote:

> > double precision is not available in faustide, right?
>
> Yes still not.
>
> > I will try and
> > install faustlive today.
>
> Yes. You can use « -double »  in FL «Compilation / FAUST Compiler Options
»

> > Or would you recommend some other ide
> > solution? (I am on arch linux.)
> >

> Stéphane

"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind