Oops, I just noticed that master_me is GPL, so I can't use that either.
That's ok, I can work from my original contribution to the project if I
ever need LUFS for someone I am helping.
(which seems likely - we should be using LUFS instead of dBFS all over the
place!)

- Julius

--
"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind