Tim Cowlishaw wrote:
(those on the fc-uk list see forwarded messages below- we're discussing

That sounds fantastic to me.. I've got a wiki page up on the fc-uk site with a couple of preliminary thoughts (However, I think these might be irrelevant as after reading more of the document i think i may have initially misunderstood the scope of the consultation - expect retractions and revisions to these!). Just had a read through Saul's blog entry and theres' loads of good stuff in there too, so as I think our positions are all pretty much aligned, presenting a 'united front' in this respect would be a great idea.

I entirely agree.

Wiki page here: http://www.freeculture.org.uk/OfcomPsbResponse

Let's draft there. Once Saul posts his original submission we can post that up and start amending. In the mean time might be worth summarizing their consultation document (or even converting to wikitext).

~rufus