Ahoy,

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 09:54, David Berry wrote:
> For those who can't wait for the bit-torrent (ipod .mp4= 152mb/
> regular .mov= 336mb/dvd .iso= 1.43gb download) ;-)
>
> Steal this film on Youtube
>
> part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw3HNTRpP-I
> part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY-dlyFju1w
> part3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTey38YkLus
> part4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARSsn3lnDvI

What do others think about this film? I watched part one a week or so ago and
felt totally unconvinced. The industry is out to make a profit? Ah, so all of
their arguments must be selfish nonsense and it is OK to freely distribute
thousands of copyrighted feature films.

Regards,
Tom

--
The task of critique is not to denounce the ideals, but to show their
transformation into ideologies, and to challenge the ideology in the