Hi Phil,

That's an excellent idea, particularly in light of the recent BBC iPlayer
DRM controversy, and our previous work with the BBC Creative Archive. We've
only got 'til the 23rd to submit a response though. Does anyone want to lend
a hand drafting this on the wiki (I'll set up a page), or have any issues
they'd like to see highlighted or comments they'd like to make?

Cheers,

Tim