hey tim,

thinking of another thread i'd rather keept he discussions on this list as it is still quite a small momentum, if there's a critical mass & this mailinglist would feel to stuffed we could do this, but, uptil now let's stick here & try to do some stuff :-)

from deptford.tv we're trying also to develop some kind of music documentary genre & i guess it would be great to try as a project to get in touch with the steal this film people & to organise a server film sharing film production...

all the best,
adnan

Tim Cowlishaw wrote:
Hi All,

Once again, sorry for the delay in replying. As may have been mentioned before, we got a great response to the pledge, I set up a mailing list for the project ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>), we had a few weeks of really great discussion, then the whole thing sort of stagnated. I'd really like to get this going again, and i think the film project in the other thread might be a great way to do so. Adnan, are you and the Deptford people up for getting involved in this? It'd be great to have an injection of new people. If so, please do sign up to the list at

I'll send out a message later to see if I can kick it back to life...

OKCon might also be a good opportunity to do some recruiting, I'll also have a chat to Jon Phillips about the possibility of organising a London CC-Salon, we'd discussed this before at the start of the FC-london project and never really got anywhere with it.

Cheers!

Tim