sure! that would be great. i know james a little & saw his presentation of metadata standarts at the transmission event. but, yes it would be great to have a f2f meeting & talk this stuff through...

talk soon,
a.

Michael Holloway wrote:
Do you still need a connection to the Steal This Film people? I know the guy - Jamie King - who did the original, and has now received healthy funding to make a revised version. Would be happy to connect you.

Bests

--
Michael H Holloway
+44 (0) 7974 566 823