Hi Arkady,
หมห ิู? [Kak ty?]

There are web browsers that are able to work under DOS.

If so, support for KOI8 codepages turns out to be important, wouldn't you
say?

Therefore, I ask you:
Do you happen to know (or perhaps know someone who does) the CPxxx numbers
for KOI8-U, -F, -B, -C, -T ?
I only know KOI8-R (cp878).

ACF> As it goes for european and american versions, I dare to say, the
ACF> highest numbers are 912 and 915 (supported by PC-DOS 7.0). For MS,
ACF> the highest number seems to be 869.

Hallo Axel,
The highest MS-DOS number I've seen is 1258, which is the vietnamese
codepage used both under DOS and Windows.

I don't know about PC-DOS codepages (though I would even like to); all I
know is that cp912 and 915 are ISO-8859-x codepages. So, if it provides 2
ISO CPs, perhaps it provides the other 14 ISO CPs (I'm particularly
interested on Latin-8 and Latin-10). Axel, which other PC-DOS codepages do
you know?

Regards,

Henrique