On Dec 23, 2008, at 12:41 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 22:29 -0600, Joe Nall wrote:
Can pungi put packages/groups in the iso that are not installed?

Context: I'm building spin using pungi that includes packages that get
installed in a second pass in a manner similar to firstboot. The
packages require a number of services to be running to properly
configure themselves and can't be grouped in the initial install.
I want to include the packages in the repo, but not install them until
the system has more services running.

Sure!  Just make sure they are in the %packages section of your pungi
kickstart file and pungi will make sure they're on the install
tree/media. Whether or not the user can select them during the initial
install is of no concern of Pungi's.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Not an interactive install.

joe