> 1. How did you find out about Fedora Test Days?
fedora-devel-list

> 2. Was sufficient documentation available to help you participate in a
> Fedora Test Day?  If not, what did you find missing or in need of
> improvement?

mostly, see examples:
good:
Test Day:2009-03-26 Nouveau
"
/sbin/lspci -d 10de: | grep -iq VGA && echo "Join Nouveau Fedora Test Day" ||
echo "No nVidia graphics hardware found."
"

bad:
Test Day:2009-04-09 UEFI
"
FIXME|How to identify if your system supports UEFI?
"
This text was there for some time and than it just disappeared without any
answer.

> 3. Did you encounter any obstacles preventing participation in Fedora
> test Days?  How might they have been avoided?  Did you discover any
> workaround?

 let's have live cd for all test days (where it makes sense)

> 4. Were you able to locate and download installation media for testing?
> Did it function as expected?

yes

> 5. What follow-up actions do you expect after the Test Day?  Are your
> expectations currently being met?

imo it's ok now

> 6. Would you participate again in future Fedora Test Days?

yes

> 7. Do you have any more general comments or any suggestions for
> improving future test days?

start them earlier in rawhide development phase. If tens of bugs are found
three weeks before freeze, we can hardly expect they are fixed in time.