Hello Fedora World
My name is Aachman Mittal and I am a II year Comp. Sci. Engineering student
from India. I really love the Idea of being in control of my system at all
times and the personalised experience that Linux provides and want to learn
and contribute to make the ecosystem even better for everyone.

I am currently using Manjaro with KDE Plasma as my main machine and I have
a good knowledge of c and basic c++ as well but I don't have any experience
of working on a major project like fedora or working in a team so, I hope
fedora will help me make a good team player and experienced programmer. I
am looking forward to some guidance on how to explore the work being done
around here at fedora to find myself the right place and begin my journey.

Looking forward to good times.
Aachman Mittal