On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 14:48:22 +0300, Levy Scalise wrote:
> Hello,

> My name is Levy Scalise, I am a Brazilian, doing a PhD in Physics. Always
> loved the open-source community and ideals, used Linux for more than 10
> years. My skills are Basic Python, Basic C and starting to get an interest
> in Haskell.

Hi Levy,

Welcome to the community!

There's quite a large number of scientists in the community who are
interested in making scientific software available to Fedora users. Take
a look at the SciTech and Neuro SIGs, for example:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:SciTech_SIG
https://neuro.fedoraproject.org

The links in the Welcome ticket will also tell you about all the other
bits in Fedora. If there's anything we can do to help you get started
with your area of interest in the community, please do let us know :)

--
Thanks,
Regards,