On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 19:55:57 -0300, Maíra Canal wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My name is Maíra Canal, I'm Brazilian, 20 years old, and currently, I'm
> studying Computer Engineering at the University of São Paulo. I'm a huge
> Fedora fan since Fedora 34. I mean, I have two laptops, and all of them
> run Fedora. I have Fedora stickers on my backpack and my nickname at the
> University almost became Fedora as I was a Fedora evangelist on the campus.

Welcome to the community Maíra!

I'd think the kernel and devel lists would be of interest to you:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/de...@lists.fedoraproject.org/

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kernel#Fedora_kernel_mailing_list

There's a lot of technical and non-technical work always on in the
community. Hopefully the "welcome to Fedora" ticket will give you an
overview of it all. If there's anything we can do to help you get
started with any tasks/teams, please do let us know.

--
Thanks,
Regards,