Thanks - makes sense.

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Rob Walker wrote:
I've tended to use CLOSED once I've committed a fix, but I notice that some use RESOLVED, so we have a bit of a mix.

Which is correct, and is there a process from OPEN -> RESOLVED -> CLOSED.

I would have expected our goal is as many CLOSED issues as possible, or does the difference between RESOLVED and CLOSED not matter too much i.e. we're aiming to have as few OPEN issues as possible?

Usually the person that is the owner of an issue closes it. If the owner of the issue and the person doing the actual work are different, the issue should be set to RESOLVED and the owner can close it if he is satisfied with the result.

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]