Perhaps it meant "within"...

-> richard

Benjamin Schmaus wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something here, but the 2nd sentence under the "File
Organization" section reads:

"Of course, this excludes inner classes as these must be defined
without an (outer) class, and thus in the same file."

Shouldn't the "without" be changed to "with"?  By definition, you
can't have an inner class without an outer class, right?

- Ben

PS. I imagine many of you have seen the equinox coding practices doc,
but here's the link anyway:
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/documents/coding.php.  It's not as
detailed as the Felix doc that's been put together, but it still
assists in setting coding expectations.

On 8/23/06, Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 22 August 2006 05:11, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> Overall, the style is fairly close to what I have been using in
> Oscar/Felix for years now, except for { being on the same line. I am a
> fan whitespace in code and I find that having the open { on a separate
> line gives me less dense code that is easier to read. Thus, I could
> pretty much go with it as is if we could move the { onto a line by itself.

+1 to Marcel's basic and Richard's "opening brace on new line".

Cheers
Niclas