On 08/10/2010, at 11:13 AM, Erick Tryzelaar wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:49 PM, john skaller
> <skal...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>>
>> Ah. I do now.. had to flush stdout to force the file to be written.
>> That sucks TOTALLY. The redirection is **inside** the shell
>> command, it has nothing to do with the stdout enclosing it:
>> sure the shell redirects it, but so what?
>
> You run into the oddest of problems :) Is that a python program that
> you're running into this problem?

No, it is a Felix program.

So Erick, I have an account on GitHub now username skaller.
Can you give me write access to the Felix repository?

I have no idea how to merge the old repository, I don't want to do any more
push'es to it, rather I need to do what? Delete my Felix and refetch from the
new
location?

--
john skaller