On 08/10/2010, at 5:01 PM, Erick Tryzelaar wrote:

> oops, try "git remote set-url origin g...@github.com:erickt/felix.git"

Yeah figured that out, don't know how though ;)

Here's something I regularly want to do and can't figure out: how do I *undo*
changes I have made (but not committed)?

With cvs/svn this is easy: just delete the messed up file, and then svn up
will reload it from the repository.

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net