This may require you to test more regularly/thoroughly on Windows, however,
as MSVC has the weakest C++11 support:

http://www.cpprocks.com/a-comparison-of-c11-language-support-in-vs2012-g-4-7-and-clang-3-1/

It's a bit unfortunate that with the various cloud-based continuous
integration providers I've looked at you always have to provide your own
Windows (and Mac OS X) slaves, which kind of defeats the point of using a
cloud service.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM, john skaller <skal...@users.sourceforge.net