You bet I want to see photos of the kitties! I thought I responded to your last update.

In a message dated 3/10/2005 9:59:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Kerry.....

    Thanks so much for replying.  You are the only one on this list who has replied to my last update on Lovey and Merry.  I don't know if my email got bounced off this list or what.  Everybody seemed very interested in Lovey and Merry so wanted to be sure everybody heard about getting them home here with us.

    They are both doing wonderfully well right now.  I have pictures if anybody would like to see them in their new home.  Also, I am doing just fine. :)

--

     Brenda.....

<<inline: aks.jpg>>

<<inline: logobuttonsq.jpg>>