Cherie.....

    I tried sending you a couple of pictures to your private email and it came back undeliverable with the following message:

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Name service error for name=sbcqlobal.net type=A:
    Host not found

  Do you have any other email address so that I can send you the pictures?

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.