Cherie, I think you mean the human interferon, not the feline interferon from England? I had her on the feline interferon, Virbagen Omega, which is not a week on and week off thing.

She is not eating what I give her-- I am force-feeding her with a syringe.  She holds it down fine, thank god, but she fights the feedings. At first she was licking a few licks on her own once or twice a day but now is not doing that either.

Michelle