I guess just try to be as gentle as possible and try syringing some food into her. Is she on antibiotics for the URI because many antibiotics will also make them loss their appetite? Bailey on on antibiotics for about a week I think to make sure he didn't get any kind of infection. Hopefully in a day or two her mouth will feel better and her URI will start clearing up and she will get her appetite back. What kind of pain meds do you have. I believe Bailey had the fenytol (sp?) patch.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com