I am trying to step out of my own grief and offer condolences to others who have had losses.  Michelle and Marlene, I think we have just had a rough week.  Michelle lost both Fern and Pepsi on Sunday, I lost Andy on Monday, and Marlene lost Digby on Tuesday.  I just got the call today from the vet that Andy's ashes are back and I can pick him up when I am ready.  But I just couldn't do it today.  I may go in the morning.  I don't know why I am dreading that part so much.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you both how very sorry I am for your incredible losses.  I can empathize with you and my heart aches with yours.

Jamie