Gloria,

I read about lost pets once Jersey didn't show up almost 3 days.

1. Cats are getting accustomed to their homes. I have read about cats that crossed 100- 150 km to get back to their first house. So, how far the house of the old lady is from the foster home? Cats have perfect intuition and it is possible that he might get back there.

2. If the cat had a favoutite toy take that toy and make a noise with it when searching.

3. On the flyers put a reward but do not specify the amount.

4. It is possible that somebody is feeding that pet. Ask for people in the neighbourhood that have cats, dogs or love to take care of animals. Jersey had some fans in our neighbourhod that fed him from time to time.

5. Cats might hide in all kinds of unexpected places. Search everywhere- even look beneath the cars, garbage containers (there is food there), etc.

6. Presumably, being an inside cat he is not far away from the foster home. It is very important to let me know what is the physical distance b/n the lady's house and the foster home.

7. To make sure he is alive, call the DMV or the MVB. If I cat is hit by car they take it.

8. very important: Once he is hungry he might come back by himself. Tell the people in the foster home to keep an eye at anytime. I beieve this is the most possible outcome. 2-3 days, even a week  later he might get home.

Ok Keep me in touch...and Good luck. He'll be safe.

Stan