I also have been using TF, too - instead of Feline type, I use the human
TF plus type - I read on the website that a few vets recommending to use
the human plus type over feline type for especially for little guys
whose immune system has been compromised due to any serious illness
including feLV  - though I realized that there are some ingredients that
are in feline type are not in the human type - anyway, I have been using
it on Ginger every day, and started using on George (a feral boy that I
have been trying to catch) - he drank it in the sardine juice - and I
tasted it myself too, but it did not taste that bad - which is a good
thing for us -

I picture Bramble squatting on the floor to pee with no litter box - it
gave me a big smile for the day - he must have looked so cute!!!!(he
probably did not think it was funny - sorry, Bramble) - any little
things our feline guys do, I am very intrigued by it - I am just so
lucky to have known them and have know you guys on the list, and have
learned to appreciate them in a way that we do -

I believe that your baby, Tidge is a guardian angel for you, Bramble,
Minstrel & Buddy -

I will be praying for your baby, Bramble -

Loves and hugs to you and all of your precious angels...