Hi Terri,

My personal view is that an animal with a chronic disease (be it diabetes or feline leukemia or whatever) does not need the challenge to their immune system that vaccinations present.

The leukemia vaccine would be of no benefit since they are already presumably positive.

It's more expensive, but if you choose to vaccinate, the vet can order single vaccines so that they aren't getting hit with 4 all at once.

Hope this helps.

Julie

Terri Durham-Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I am new to Leukemia, but have 4 kittens (4 months) that have
tested pos 2 times now and am wondering, they have had their 1st shots
(3-1's) but not with Leukemia, should they get at least a 4-1 ? I was
told "not" to give them the Leukemia.

Thank you
Terri
www.anyfelinerescue.org

--
Terri Durham-Stone
Safe a Life "Spay and Neuter"

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.