Thanks Nina.  I just called my vet because I'm taking
Cricket in for another ImmunoRegulin injection today,
and asked about subQ fluids.  They said they could do
it if he is dehydrated and it is not expensive.  I
would be very uncomfortable doing it, but I think
Cricket could use the extra fluids.  Thanks for the
info.!

http://mail.yahoo.com