Hah...Patti we have a lot of ties here...lol. My dogs love bananas too. Ever
since I was a kid, I've loved a snack of bananas with maple syrup. As soon as I
peel a banana, they pick up the scent and are hopping around me like little
rabbits. lol. Lucy running in circles and jumping up on my legs and whining
like she's a starving child. Oy vay.
The drama. They also love, carrots and brussels sprouts as I mentioned,
oranges, though I've stopped feeding them because I read about some toxicity
issue with them and dogs, popcorn and chips which I don't feed them but maybe
one or two ONCE in a blue moon, but Lucy still knows the word Chip. They know
the word EAT too and I can't even spell it, they can understand the spelling
too. Smart asses. Brooklyn is picking up on a lot of this, as soon as I open
the fridge, he comes running and meowing. When I'm making his food...oh my,
exactly like the pugs, he jumps up on his hind legs, reaches his front paws out
to as far up towards the counter as he can as if to say "Please, give it to me,
I'm dying of starvation, I can't wait any longer!" He jumped up and knocked
down all the food the other day because he couldn't wait anymore! Whenever I
give the dogs a cookie/treat, he comes and wants some too. He is so hilarious.
He's fit in so ridiculously fast and so perfectly. I am astounded. He's like
another dog. A very mellow, sleek and agile dog. LOL. I can't get over his
begging and his talking. It tickles me pink (what an odd expression). lol.

Babylon huh? My boyfriend lives in Deer Park. He's a volunteer fireman there.
His ancestry traces back to Brooklyn though, mostly in Park Slope.

The LIE can be horrible definitely. Thank goodness I don't have to use it
often, but the southern state is even worse if you ask me, and that, i get
stuck on regularly. I live in North Massapequa which is a really nice family
oriented area. I live in a basement apartment under an AMAZINGLY understanding
and very cool landlady in her late 60's. I honestly could never leave because I
am so spoiled living there. We're all like family. She and her son and his
family live upstairs and they have 2 dogs, a cat, 3 birds, a lizard, a guinea
pig and I'm sure there's something else I'm missing but unfortunately they're
not the best guardians. Not terrible, but not the best. At least they love
their animals. What a house huh? Altogether 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 3 birds,
a guinea pig, a lizard, some fish and coming soon...a partridge in a pear tree.
lol. I crack myself up (hey someone's got to laugh at my corny jokes). lol.

Hugs. It's so great to be here. The support and just having people to talk to
who can relate on so many levels is great. I'll have more about Brooklyn on
Saturday.

GEEZ talk about babbling. I win.

Hugs,
Rebecca