Sandy,
I probably did misunderstand what you posted initially, sorry for that.
I do understand about treating Felv cats more aggressively. And I know about concern for dehydration, and such resulting from diarrhea.
I understand, and agree with what you did concerning Cotton's crisis.
I was just stating my personal opinion about Brooklyn's current GI ailment.  I just believe that until all common (for lack of a better word) things are ruled out, I wouldn't be overtly concerned that it was due to his Felv status.
Believe me, I am no expert when it comes to Felv, I learn new things every day here.
I also was just expressing my opinions, and I'm sorry if my posts came off as argumentative, that was not my intention....
Just throwing my thoughts out and I am very sorry if I misunderstood anything you wrote, or offended you in any way.
That was NOT my intention.
Patti