From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 2:34 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: o/t2 x feline behavior Qs

You can add the RR to the communal water dish.  I'm pretty sure there's a place on that site that allows you to enter symptoms of distress and then lists recommendations, I could be thinking of another site though!  For Tiger, there's also a flower essence, that was recommended for Gypsy, (St John's Wart), that may help, here's the page on the site that describes it:
http://www.earthspirits-herbals.com/Americart/AllEssences/QuinetessentialsFE/QuintessentialsPages/SaintJohnsWort.htm
There's just so darn many!  It's nice that there's no ill effects from their use.  Gotta like the fact that "it can't hurt", and it just might help!  These can be administered in a transdermal fashion, (rub a drop on the tip of the inner ear where there's no fur, add it to a dosing bottle of distilled water, (direct dose with diluted fe, 4oz amber bottle - 10 drops from stock bottle of fe, 2oz/5 drops, 1oz/2-3 drops).  These diluted directions come from Darla, the St John's wart was recommended by my AC.
Nina

MacKenzie, Kerry N. wrote:
Thanks Nina--yes, you did send me the essence info. The flower pix are gorgeous----relaxing in themselves!
I need to figure out the best one for Tiger. I guess I could start with Rescue Remedy since I already have that.
Pookie looks to me as if he's having a major pout when he sticks his tongue out! The first time he did it was right after the shelter tech brought him to me. Could be stress, I guess.
Kerry
=00

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.